$30.00 per month for high school and college students
$40.00 per month non-student 18 years and over
NOTE - The gym also provides a sliding scale for membership
in cases of financial hardship for members under 18 years old.
Fees may be reduced or eliminated completely on a case by case basis.
This is the suggested equipment you will need:
- Mouthpiece Boiled and fitted, can be bought at Wal-Mart, Dicks, or Sears
- Hand wraps can be bought at Dick’s Sporting goods
- Bag Gloves, For hitting the heavy Bag and focus mitts, Can be bought at Dicks Sporting Goods or online at ringsideproducts.com. Do not get the kind that have laces or that have exposed fingers.
- A towel, you must bring a towel with you to every practice, you will understand the first time you need it and you will understand why I demand it if you do not have it.
- Water bottle. It does not have to be expensive but you must have a water bottle to refill, as we do not allow the use of cups and glasses in the gym.
- A jump rope that fits your height.
After you are here for 1 month you will be required to purchase a
competition Headgear. Please come see Coach Hal before buying.
Males are required after 1 month to purchase a groin protector, again
see Coach Hal before buying.
Lastly, Make sure your name is on ALL your gear and do not leave any
of it in the gym overnight unless it is in your locker. The gym the locker
rooms and the bathroom will be kept neat and picked up at all times.